Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Man can Only Clean so Much. . .

I've been cleaning and reorganizing my garage. We're not just talking about sweeping the floor and putting away tools--this is a "I'm going to paint the walls and ceilings and tear out that crappy workbench that came with the place" sort of clean up. I figured that I had some time with the car gone--and it will be nice to have a clean, well-lit place to do some of the assembly work on the Stude.

But after putting up with the remnants of the flu for a week, I decided to give myself a bit of a break from all that cleaning/painting. So I threw the new intake manifold on the engine.

Oooh!
It was fun turning a wrench again--it had been too long. I even threw the distributor back in (although I plan on replacing this with something a bit more modern.) Ok, now back to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment