Thursday, April 21, 2011

Paint color survey results

Here's the result of the survey:

Original colors (Maui Blue over Ivory Mist): 0 votes
Original colors flipped (Ivory Mist over Maui Blue): 6 votes
Velvet Black with Red Interior: 2 vote
Ivory Mist over Chippewa Green: 1 vote
Other original color: 3 votes
Other non-original color: 0 votes

Suggestions for other original colors include:
2 votes for Coral Red over Ivory Mist
1 vote for either Tahoe Green or Coral Red (hey, how 'bout combining the two? My Studebaker could put the X in Xmas!)

No promises. When I first thought about colors, long before owning a Studebaker, I would've went with Ivory Mist over Chippewa Green. At the moment, I'm torn between two different schemes--the Velvet Black with a Red Interior and the most popular Ivory Mist over Maui Blue. You'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late for the weigh in, but my vote is for Ivory Mist over Coral Red, or vise versa I like them both.

    ReplyDelete