|So many colors, such a crappy picture!|
If you're not sure of what the color combinations are--and please don't trust the reproduction above, check out this modeler's site with pics of actual cars in several combinations. Or you can do a google image search, like this one.
Things to consider:
- Most people consider lighter colors to be more effective for the design.
- I've always wanted a black car with red interior.
- I also like 50's color combinations like Ivory Mist over Chippewa Green or over Maui Blue.
- I'm going to "hot-rod" the original flat-head six with some old-time performance parts, so maybe a stock color isn't appropriate after all.
- Dark colors require perfect body work.