Sunday, March 4, 2012


No matter how well made a patch might be, I've never found one yet that didn't need some sort of adjustment. And so, after a week of fighting off a cold (it was determined that I didn't have the bubonic plague, like I'd suspected at times) I finally got a little time into the garage to work on the second patch.

The first step is to cut the larger piece down to a more manageable size, which I've shown in the above picture. Then it is simply a matter of fitting it to the opening. At this point, I'm still massaging it a bit before I cut it down and butt weld the repair panel into position.

No comments:

Post a Comment