Friday, February 14, 2014

Bits and pieces

I've done a bit more work on the Stude the last couple of days, but have been without Internet access at home so haven't posted any updates. Since I'll be without service for a couple more days, I thought I'd try doing a post using my phone. Here goes, fingers crossed!

First up, since I'm installing an electric cooling fan, the old one had to go. So some new, shorter bolts were fitted.

Amazing how filthy things can get just sitting there...
Next up, I put the pedal cover and steering wheel opening grommet in place:


And now for a bit of a surprise: The steering column, wheel and dash have come back from paint.

The wheel is not quite finished yet...
So now you know the color of my interior metal trim, and I have to be very careful working on the interior of the car from here on so I don't scratch anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment