Monday, March 14, 2011

Apparently, a lab coat is required to work on a Studebaker.

Back when I was first married and poor, I used to order free catalogs so I'd get something neat in the mail. But now, it takes a little more to pique my interest. Like a box with a new shop manual for the Stude!
Repro, but very nice!

And that's when I discovered that working on a Studebaker requires the proper attire:

The guy in the bottom picture scares me

It is great to have a nice support network of vendors and fellow collectors for a car whose manufacturer went out of business in 1966.

That's all you're getting tonight. I'm going to browse through the brake section of my manual. I wonder if my car is equipped with the hill holder (or if the original owner was too cheap to spring for that as well?)

No comments:

Post a Comment